1. A 48 hour notice is required for all cancellations or reschedules.
2. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all cancellations or reschedules.
3. If your cancellation or reschedule needs the approval of the sentencing court or your probation officer, it is YOUR responsibility to secure the necessary approvals.
4. No-shows or those in violation of this policy will be considered in non-compliance with the court order.
5. The court will be notified of all no-shows, reschedules or cancellations.
6. No refunds will be given for those who fail to give 48 hour notice of cancellation or reschedule.
- Contact Us